Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat


This stuff is really amazing. I bought this because I didn't want to spend all that money on OPI, so when this came out I whisked it off the shelf paying $5 for a bottle in the colour 08 Ink Splatter.
I out it on a few days ago and it felt very tacky. I thought Oh no, this is going to be awful. But, instead, the varnish settled down and began to dry --very quickly, might I add-- and left an awesome crackle pattern.
Unfortunately, stupidly, I put this overcoat on top of my Barry M Nail paint in 022 Navy so it even if I tried to take picture, which I did, you cannot see the cracks because I put the black on top of the navy blue :S
But I shall try again and you can keep watching in my videos to see what it looks like!!!

Its everything that I expected 5/5

I did not take this picture :P

No comments:

Post a Comment