Sunday, February 20, 2011

I am Number Four the Movie

Release Date: February 18 2011
Was it Awesome?:  YES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeCKFbMVues [This is a video I made after I read the book a few weeks ago... I thought I did a pretty good job :)  ]


On the Set of I am Number Four

So I saw the movie in AVHD. I was awesome though the screen went blank halfway through the movie... but it was rewound and we ended up with a free movie ticket!!!
Haha, anyway, it was very good. Very to-the-book which is always a plus since the book was so good!
Alex Pettyfer's voice sometimes broke through and you could here his British accent, but really you wouldn't notice... I was kind of listening for it.
The movie goes by quickly. we don't get to see John's training at all, his powers just sort of come and he doesn't speak to Bernie Kosar :(
But Bernie Kosar is in the movie none the less :D

Bernie Kosar

All in all I'll tell you it was amazing and I plan on going to see it again :)

Definitely Recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment