Sunday, February 6, 2011

I am Number Four the Book

Wooow I talk about books a lot!
But this book is... :O
Yes its amazing just like Beastly it made me keep reading until my eyes hurt!

Out of 5 I give it a 5 :D
So What's it about?
John is an extraordinary teen, masking his true identity and passing as a typical high school student to elude a deadly enemy seeking to destroy him. Three like him have already been killed ... he is Number Four.
-IMDB

if you want to know more about this book and why it is so amazing I will be posting a Book Talk in my Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/makeupwithmarina
I will post a link here as soon as that video is up and running so you guys can here more about it if you are interested!!

Movie Release: February 18, 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eeeep!

Something that Confuses me about this book is the author... I don't really think his or her name is really Pittacus Lore... in the back of the book you can read his bio and it says he is an Elder from the Planet Lorien.... so... I don't really know what that is about but it certainly makes it more interesting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment