Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare


So this is the latest series that I am waaayyy into. It is amazing. I like my fantasy books but I hate it when they go way over the top. This one is a perfect balance of normal and absolutely strange.
Cassandra Clare has created an amazing world. it has its own government, own country, bad guys and the works.
There are tons of twists and secrets that push the fast paced story along.

I recently typed the title in on YouTube and I found the perfect casting for Jace: Alex Pettyfer

If He doesn't make you want to read the book than I don't know what will.

Also, the book is being made into a movie... which is amazing. I think its going to be released in 2012. The only disappointing thing is Emma Stone will be playing Clary and right now I can only see her as the Easy A girl. But oh well. I am sure it will still be amaaazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment