Monday, August 16, 2010

My New Obsession

In my  Room Tour Video you probably heard me say how I am loving Pretty Little Liars, well I am obsessed. Currently I am reading the books and watching the series on TV...

I think its interesting... and I'm not realy into the Gossip Girl stuff either, it was just a fluke! I happed across it one day and I sort of fell in love!

My favorite character is Aria Montgomery:

I lover how her character is so complex!
I want you to tell me who your favorite character (here or on YouTube). Your choice doesn't have to be from Pretty Little Liars, it can be from anything like Harry Potter or Glimour Girls or Free Willy...
If I get enough character options I will create a poll with the most popular here and you can all vote on your favorite one... then I'll do a makeup tutorial based on that character (it can be guy or girl!!)

Today  I will be filming a look based on Aria Montgomery but that doesn't mean you can't mention her fo her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment